Back to all posts
Everstake Weekly Update Recap (January 6, 2020). New Year Means New Opportunities
Celebrational fanfares have gone after the New Year, and the only thing that lasted among different companies is the desire to move technological progress forward. Luckily, the first week of the year was encouraging, because many projects were able to keep the same pace after holidays, showing tangible results that you can read about in this recap.
- The largest gold exchange in Korea tokenizes gold using ICONLOOP’s private chain.
iBriz-Iconosphere launched an ICON Alert Bot, a chatbot that notifies users about Votes, I-Score Distribution and Node Status.
- EOSGO published the 2019 Year Wrap Up, which lights up the most important events.
- ParaSwap enables trading of Bancor Relay Tokens, which also gives access to gas refunds.
- “UPGRADEREX” proposal (v1.8.3 contract) has been successfully executed.
- Melea Cosmos Network validator released the Systemd for managing Cosmos nodes.
- Cosmos Enterprise Hub called Persistence goes live.
- Tezos Korea Foundation partners with Korea University Blockchain Research Institute to develop Tezos smart contracts, research blockchain sphere, and fuel startups incubation.
- Simple Staking releases Tezos Node Explorer, a service for viewing interactions between the Tezos protocol and storageBaking Bad rolls out a new Tezos explorer.
* * *Follow news and updates from Everstake by subscribing to the newsletter on our website and join the discussion on our social channels through the links below.