Everstake Weekly Update Recap (November 25, 2019). Updates Across Main PoS Blockchains
The recent Bitcoin price fluctuations have instilled fear again across the whole industry, making many traders and enthusiasts think that we are about to get into another crypto-winter. But regardless of what’s happening to the market now, projects and technologies continue evolving. And hopefully, we have plenty of exciting industry news that you can read about in this recap!
- ICON has successfully finished development on the updated mobile wallet, which supports staking and voting on iOS.
- We all love to sing, but singing on the blockchain is just another level. SOMESING has finally released a blockchain-based karaoke DApp on the ICON blockchain after six months of beta testing.
- All communities should be healthy, and ICON is no exception here. ICON’s community has raised a discussion in regards to P-Reps that self-delegate without any contribution.
- Global adoption is what makes blockchain technology stronger. It turns out that the French Army actively uses the Tezos blockchain to keep track of its juridical expenses.
- TCF has been successfully created the baker registry contract v1.1 on the Tezos mainnet.
- Coinbase Custody has expanded its Tezos (XTZ) staking service to all clients globally.
- On November 20, 2019, gaming startup Mythical Games has secured $19 million in venture funding for the development of ‘player-owned economies’ on EOSIO blockchain.
- LiquidApps developed and released three new services LiquidStorage, LiquidHarmony, and LiquidSQL, which must help in the creation of decentralized databases, front-end for dApps, and more.
- Ubisoft is planning to support Ultra’s UOS testnet as the Block Producer.
- EOS Aloha issued
multisigproposals to remove six BPs who breached the EOS Block Producer Agreement
- Newdex hands out everyone three free CPU trades per day on mobile, no matter how much CPU you have staked before.
- Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC) demo has been released, and it was discussed in the latest Chain Reaction episode.
- Cosmos Hub 3 Upgrade Proposal E (aka “Proposal 19") has successfully passed with more than 75% of votes.
- Our team has published a compilation of the most prominent Tezos accomplishments that happened during the last few months.
- Everstake has released the ICON monitor, which allows keeping track of the essential network metrics.
- We care about Tezos network health, thus we launched a campaign which encourages everyone to undelegate Zombie Bakers.
Follow news and updates from Everstake by subscribing to the newsletter on our website and join the discussion on our social channels through the links below.