Everstake Weekly Update Recap (November 4, 2019). Industry News and Project Updates
It’s staggering to see how blockchain technology has transformed from an immature state to a full-fledged industry. And month by month, we have more and more important updates across such projects as Tezos, ICON, Polkadot, and Everstake. Discover what happened during the last week in this recap!
Everstake Releases the EOSMON
Recently, our team has released a special monitor that allows tracking basic network metrics across such networks as EOS, TELOS, BOS, and MEETONE. Also, Cyberway and Worbli are on the way too.
New TezBox Delegation and Redelegation Guides
We care about every single community member, thus, we have released a series of guides that cover staking on desktop and Ledger Nano S. Furthermore, if you want to redelegate but face problems, you can refer to this guide.
Most Important Tezos News
- tZERO partners with Alliance Investments to Tokenize River Plaza, a Luxury Real Estate Development in Manchester, UK.
- Jonas Lamis launches the StakerDAO, a platform for governing digital assets.
- Fundament Group Forms Strategic Partnership with Tezos Foundation to Develop Digital Securities Infrastructure.
- Tezos Foundation issues grants ‘to make an analysis of the Tezos blockchain more advanced and accessible.’
ICON Industry Updates
- On 29th October, the ICON has officially launched the mainnet and also announced that slashing will be implemented at the end of November.
- Everstake has become a P-Rep on the ICON network.
- Financial services platform VELIC will launch its new Loan M program, the world’s first ICX collateralized loans.
Polkadot Blockchain News
- Kusama has officially launched its mainnet.
- pLibra has secured a grant for building a cross-chain bridge for Libra users.
- Blockdaemon’s Polkadot BPM has won a grant intended for the development of a tool for early-stage projects that will provide technical documentation and analytics.
- Web3 Foundation and Polychain Capital are launching Polkadot Ecosystem Fund.
Follow news and updates from Everstake by subscribing to the newsletter on our website and join the discussion on our social channels through the links below.